martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

A country I would like to visit

Spain

I would like to travel to Spain because I like its multiculturalism, its medieval things, people and costums.
Spain has a lot of tourist places well kwon like the Temple of Sagrada familia in Barcelona , besides it has a lot of forest and castles like the Almansa Castle that I excited to know.

In Spain I would like to participate in a nacional activity like tomatina celebrated in Valencia where people throws tomatoes each other, but I won't participate in the festival of sanfermin because I'm against the killing of bulls.
I like Spain but I don't wanna work there because the country has a high rate of unemployment, so I just would visit it for a few months with my family or friends.

Sincerely I don't know a lot of Spain so I dont know what continue writing, principally  I like its geography and people

1 comentario:

  1. Hello! the truth I would like to go to Spain to visit ... only bad thing is that I don´t like for example the San Fermin festival....poor bulls.. :c

    ResponderBorrar