jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

My favorite gadget

Nowadays everyone depends of technology  because it makes us the life easier and comfortable, for me the computer is the most useful and complete. Because I can study, communicate with my friends and family, it entertains me when I play a videogame and additionally I can inform about the rest of the world. But sometimes it distracts me of my responsabilities and homeworks so I have to moderate my self

The computer that I daily use for about four hours in a lot of activities was given by my oldest brother three years ago, so I have care it a lot because is good and I'm not thinking to get other, besides I prefer desktop computer before laptop, for one simple reason: I hate touchpads

I remember that I have use computers all my life. When I was a kid I used a old computer to play the legendary smash bros with my brother and sometimes with my classmates, but now I try to give it a more important function orientated to my studies

I think that our life  without computers would be so bored and hard, but at the same time more productive because we won't have that annoying voice in the head telling us that we need to use one, and we could use all that wasted time studying and forging our talents, but sincerely is boring.

This would be my only and favorite gadget,  because I hate cellphones. They are uncomfortables and easy to mislay              .




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario