martes, 22 de septiembre de 2015

Some opinions

What is my opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?

I complety agree with abortion only in some cases. Raped women should have the possibilty to choose between give birth or not. I hate ''christian'' people that is against with the abortion in theses cases, I convinced that if they have a raped daugther they will be thinking about it twice

What do I think about recycling?

Recygling is the best way to conserve our planet, avoid massive extinction of animals and changing climates. We should be able  to understand that the planet is not ours and we need to take conscience of  the consequences

What do I think about smarthphones?

They are useful in many ways until your knowledge depend on one of them, smarthphones make idiot people

What is my opinion about legalizing marijuana?

I really don't care, but if it is legalized should create laws about, how much, when and where is possible to consume marijuana

What do I think about fortune telling?
I'm very sceptical, I don't believe in fortune telling, ghosts, life after death including god. I think it make me courageous in real life

1 comentario:

  1. Hello! We have really similar opinions :D your english is very good, congratulations :)

    ResponderBorrar