domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2015

My life timeline

1995 
I was born  the 30th of August in Melipilla with my twin brother, a day after my grandfather died

2003
My grandmother died, I loved her too much but I didn't know what  really happened to dead people so I don't remember crying 

2010
I grew up in a place with a lot of animals that I cared, so I became vegetarian because I didn't like the way people treat with them. In 
2012 I became vegan but I ceased to be in 2014 for health problems not associated with the lifestyle I had 

2012 
I moved with my mother and brothers because I lived a big part of my life with my uncle's family    

2012 
I changed to a new school because my old school was far away, so I forgot and stopped seeing many people 

2015 I entry to study veterinary medicine at Universidad de Chile

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario